Ill-performing teeth don’t have to interfere with your life any longer! Using Orland Park dental crowns and bridges, Dr. Marshall and Dr. Jasek can help you:
- Enjoy a complete and beautiful smile again
- Eat a wider variety of healthy and nutritious foods
- Feel more comfortable speaking up in your professional life
- Make better first impressions when meeting new people
Call Smiles of Orland Park today at 708-858-9591 to schedule your consultation. We’re located at 7630 W. 159th St. in Orland Park.
Smile Easier & Eat Whatever You Want
Over his 30-plus-year dental career, Dr. Marshall has used restorative dentistry to rebuild the smiles of countless patients. With the advanced technology of our iTero Digital Scanner, he and Dr. Jasek can create precise dental impressions that result in high-quality dental restorations. Our team would love to help you smile with more confidence. There’s no need to live with failing and missing teeth when you have so many crowns and bridges options available, including:
- Single Crowns For Repair – We can cap a damaged tooth with a strong and beautiful new crown. It will strengthen the tooth and help prevent further problems.
- Standard Bridges – Bridges span the gap created by missing teeth. We can replace one or more teeth in a row using this type of bridge that anchors on either end to your other teeth.
- Implant Crowns – When combined with a dental implant, a crown will replace a missing tooth and restore your biting and chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Rather than securing to your natural teeth, these bridges anchor to two or more dental implants to replace several teeth in a row.
- Inlays & Onlays – These restorations are usually made from porcelain, which beautifully mimics the shade and translucency of your natural teeth. They are used when a tooth repair requires more than a standard filling, but an entire crown isn’t needed.
Regain a beautiful and functional smile with dental crowns and bridges in Orland Park. Call us today at 708-858-9591 to schedule your appointment. You can also .