Many of our longtime patients once dealt with the everyday hassles of failing and missing teeth. Like we did for them, Dr. Marshall, Dr. Jasek, and our expert team can make your smile brand new! Our Orland Park restorative dentistry can help you:Read Transcript
There are several ways to fix damaged teeth. One way, if there's not enough tooth structure, we can use a crown. It's like a cap when there's too much tooth structure gone to put a filling into, so it covers the tooth with a cap. As for missing teeth, we use dental implants or we can use bridges. Whatever your preference is, Dr. Marshall and Dr. Jasek can do that for you.
Whatever the issue is that you're having, whether it's missing teeth, broken teeth, there are several different options that we can go over with you. We offer complimentary consultations where we can go over what is your best treatment and what's ideal for you.
- Eat a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods again
- Smile with confidence knowing your teeth look attractive
- Improve your oral health and maintain better overall health
- Talk more plainly and earn more respect from peers and coworkers
Call Smiles of Orland Park today to get your mouth back into shape: 708-858-9591. One of our friendly team members will be happy to set up your complimentary restorative dentistry consultation.
Our Restorative Dentistry Skills Will Repair Your Mouth
From simple tooth repair to a full-mouth rehabilitation, we offer many types of dental restorations at Smiles of Orland Park. These include:
- Teeth Fillings – Our tooth-colored composite resin fillings will blend in naturally with your smile. Amalgam fillings are also available if desired.
- Root Canal Treatment – This beneficial treatment will stop the pain from a diseased tooth while also saving it from extraction in most cases.
- Inlays & Onlays – These custom porcelain restorations can be used when your tooth needs more repair than just a filling but doesn’t require an entire crown.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – Our iTero Intraoral Scanner takes digital impressions so these restorations can be made to exact specifications. Combine crowns and bridges with dental implants for durable teeth replacement.
- Dentures – We offer several kinds of dentures to give you back a strong bite – full, partial, temporary, implant-retained, and implant-supported. Talk to our team for all the details.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots can support a variety of dental restorations to replace your missing teeth.
- All-on-4® and All-on-6 – Using only four or six implants per jaw, we can secure a full arch of fixed teeth. They will be both beautiful and functional, just like your natural teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you’re missing all or nearly all your teeth, Drs. Marshall and Jasek can create a custom treatment plan to give you back a full mouth of teeth.