Our orthodontic patients come to us for many different reasons. Whether you’re a teen who needs straight teeth to help set you up for success in life or you’re an adult who didn’t have the opportunity for orthodontic treatment when you were younger, we can help. Orland Park orthodontics from Smiles of Orland Park offers you:
- The opportunity to achieve the beautiful, straight smile you’ve dreamed about
- Three great orthodontic options – Invisalign, traditional braces, and ceramic braces
- More confidence and a better self-image
- Treatment backed by our dentists’ combined decades of dental practice
- Comfortable, efficient care from our dedicated dental team
- A healthier, more attractive appearance overall
Get started on your orthodontic care today! Call us at 708-858-9591 to schedule your consultation. Be sure to ask us about free teeth whitening when you begin Invisalign treatment. Our office is located at 7630 W. 159th St., not far from Walgreens and Pizza Hut.
Take Your Choice of Orthodontic Treatment
There are many kinds of patients – both children and adults – and many kinds of smiles. One type of orthodontic treatment is not going to be right for every person. That’s why we offer you three great orthodontic options at Smiles of Orland Park. We’ll work individually with you to help you decide which one suits your needs best:
- Traditional Metal Braces – Many of our patients opt for this tried-and-true technique. There’s a reason braces have been around for so many decades – they work! Using their skills in orthodontics, Dr. Marshall or Dr. Jasek will precisely place a series of stainless steel brackets and wires to move your teeth into their proper positions. For added flair, you can customize your look with colored rubber bands if you want.
- Ceramic Braces – For more discreet teeth straightening, you may want to go with these braces. This orthodontic treatment is similar to traditional braces except that we’ll use transparent brackets. Although the archwire will be metal, the clear brackets will blend in more naturally with your smile, making your treatment less noticeable. This can be especially important if you need the teeth straightening power of traditional braces, but you don’t want to stand out at work or school. Ceramic braces offer you the best of both worlds.
- Invisalign – If you want the fastest, most discreet teeth straightening treatment, this is it. Rather than brackets and wires, Invisalign uses a series of clear teeth aligners to gently move your teeth into place. They fit comfortably over your teeth, and you’ll hardly notice that you’re wearing them – and others won’t either. Plus, the aligners remove easily for eating, brushing, and special occasions. Just wear the aligners for at least 22 hours each day, and you could complete your treatment in as few as 12 months! How’s that for fast, discreet orthodontic care?
Let our orthodontics in Orland Park give you a beautiful smile! Call us today to set up your consultation: 708-858-9591. You can also .