High-quality Orland Park general dentistry forms the cornerstone of a healthy smile. At Smiles of Orland Park, our general dental services offer you:Vanessa R on General Dentistry Read Transcript
General dentistry is about keeping you healthy. We want to look for oral cancer and make sure everything is healthy. We take X-rays in order to check all your teeth and make sure there aren't any infections. If there are any, we can catch them early and help you fix them.
Another thing that we like to check is your bone health. We also look for buildup under your gums. We want to make sure, though, that we can keep everything perfectly healthy so that you can keep your teeth forever.
- Peace of mind that your smile is aesthetically pleasing
- The Wand® syringe-free anesthesia for painless treatment
- The DIAGNOdent cavity detection system for early treatment of tooth decay
- Expert treatment from our experienced dental team
Call our team today to schedule your next dental visit: 708-858-9591. You’ll find us at 7630 W. 159th St. in Orland Park, between 76th and 77th Avenues. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments (hours vary, please call).
Your Family Will Smile Wider With Our General Dental Services
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Regular checkups will help keep your smile looking its best. Our cavity detection system will catch tooth decay that the naked eye can’t detect. You’ll also receive a thorough cleaning and polishing for a great-feeling mouth!
- Gum Disease Treatment – We offer several methods to get your gums healthy again – deep cleaning with scaling and root planing, painless laser bacterial reduction, and a locally applied antibiotic.
- Fluoride Treatments and Varnishes – Targeted fluoride application can prevent cavities and has even been shown to reverse early stage tooth decay. Fluoride treatments are great for our patients of all ages.
- Tooth Sealants – Sealants act like raincoats for your teeth, forming a protective barrier between your teeth and disease-causing bacteria.
- Custom Mouthguards – All our professional mouthguards and night guards are made right here. They can help prevent injury during sports as well as bruxism (teeth grinding).
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Treatment – Our dental team can make recommendations for specialty products (like the Biotene line of products) to help with these chronic conditions.
Call us today at 708-858-9591 to make your appointment for general dentistry in Orland Park. You can also .