We’ll make it easy for you to find great family dentistry in Orland Park. Below are a few benefits of bringing your entire family to Smiles of Orland Park:Antoine B talks about how Smiles of Orland Park will be their Family Dentist for life Read Transcript
Well, me and my family, which consists of my wife and two girls – I have a 2-year-old and a 6-year-old – and we searched literally three years to find a dentist office that would be able to meet our needs. Friendly, care about what they do, do good, quality work. My entire family will be here for life. I'm done searching. So I really enjoy the staff, Dr. Marshall, the quality of work that they do. It's a great place to be.
- Advanced dental technology like intraoral cameras, The Wand® syringe-free anesthesia, digital X-rays, MyPerioPath® saliva testing, and the DIAGNOdent cavity detection system.
- Early morning, evening, and select Saturday hours available for your convenience.
- Dr. Marshall’s 30-plus years of dental practice experience. We take cases that other dentists won’t.
Call us today at 708-858-9591 to make appointments for family dentistry. We’re located at 7630 W. 159th St., not far from Helen Keller Elementary School.
Give Your Loved Ones the Care They Deserve
Your entire family will love coming to Smiles of Orland Park! We offer services for each member of your family – whatever their age. Our tiniest patients will love our kid-friendly office stocked with a treasure chest and coloring books. We even offer them “happy visits” to introduce them to our team and get them used to coming to the dentist. As they get a little older, we’ll perform a complete exam and teeth cleaning, just like your own visits.
Whether you’re young, old, or in between, the team at Smiles of Orland Park can reverse just about any kind of smile problem. Rely on Dr. Marshall’s and Dr. Jasek’s decades of combined experience for:
- Missing and Damaged Teeth – Our restorative dentistry services include dental implants, dental crowns, bridges, dentures, All-on-4®, and All-on-6. Whether you have a single tooth that’s diseased and needs root canal treatment, or you need a full-mouth reconstruction to replace all your teeth, we can do it.
- Smile Imperfections – If you have all your teeth but they just don’t sparkle anymore, our cosmetic dentistry can give you a brand-new look. From teeth whitening to dental bonding to veneers, we have aesthetic options for your tired, worn smile. Many of our patients take advantage of smile makeovers to combine several of our treatments into a custom-designed new smile.
- Crooked Teeth – Both teens and adults have several orthodontic options for crooked teeth. Choose from time-tested traditional braces, discreet ceramic braces, or nearly invisible Invisalign treatment. With our abundant options, one of these will work for straightening any crooked smile.
- Jaw Pain and Sleep Apnea – For our patients who deal with the struggles of TMJ pain or sleep apnea symptoms, we offer help. We can craft custom mouthguards or night guards that will offer you effective treatment for these conditions. Visit us and get the relief you deserve.
- Dental Emergencies – Our team is always there for you when the unexpected occurs as well. We never know when dental emergencies are going to strike. That’s why we offer same-day emergency appointments to give you the care you need fast. Dr. Marshall’s cell phone number is even given on our voicemail if you happen to need us after hours or on the weekend.
Visit our team for top-quality family dentistry in Orland Park. Call us today to schedule appointments for everyone in your house: 708-858-9591 . You can also .