Protect Your Teeth With Help From Our Team
When your child makes their first dental visit, we know this is an important milestone. We also know that your 50th dental cleaning is important as well. It’s why we want every visit to our office to be as comfortable as it can be.
Our team has been helping patients for decades, and we want to put our experience to use for you and your loved ones. We can and do care for toddlers, senior citizens, and everyone in between. Together, we are confident that we can help you retain, revive, or repair your smile. We have made building relationships with patients an integral part of our approach, which is why we believe so many families keep coming back to see us. We welcome you to get the benefits of our many services:
• General Dentistry – We would prefer to prevent problems with regular professional cleanings and exams. Finding and treating decay and gum infections in the early stages can help you avoid more serious issues down the road.
• Cosmetic Dentistry – You can create the smile you’ve dreamed of seeing in the mirror. We can help you whiten your smile, straighten your teeth, and much more.
• Orthodontics – Teens and adults can fix crooked teeth and bite problems with our treatments. We offer both braces and Invisalign clear aligners.
• Restorative Dentistry – At our office, you can repair damaged teeth and replace missing ones. We even offer dental implants so your replacements can be as strong and secure as possible.
• Emergency Dental Care – We never want you or your loved ones to have a dental emergency, but we are here to help in those situations.
To improve your comfort, we use The Wand® to provide local anesthesia. You also can ask about our dental sedation to keep you calm and pain-free during your procedure.