Whether your child is making their first dental visit or you are getting your 50th cleaning, you should feel at ease going to your family dentist. If you come to Smiles of Orland Park, you might be surprised when you start looking forward to your dental checkups when. Our team has decades of combined experience treating everyone from toddlers to senior citizens. We’ll do everything we can to help you retain, revive, or repair your smile in a comfortable setting.
When kids come to see us, we work hard to make them feel welcome. Our focus on building relationships with patients of all ages is an integral part of our approach to patient care.
You want to keep your mouth healthy with a complete smile. We want the same for you and your loved ones, which is why we offer a wide range of services:
- General Dentistry – Preventive care is the foundation of good oral health. Professional cleanings can prevent problems, while our exams can catch cavities and gum infections before they can become a more serious concern.
- Orthodontic Services – We offer braces and Invisalign aligners to help teens and adults create the great-looking, straight smile they want to have.
- Restorative Dentistry – If something does go wrong, we have the ability to repair and replace teeth, including dental implants. Your smile can look great, and you can have your healthy bite back, too.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Want whiter teeth? A straighter smile? Something else? You can have the smile of your dreams with our help.
- Emergency Dental Care – We hope you never need this service, but we are here to help if you or someone you care about has a dental emergency.
Any time you have an appointment, we also want you to feel relaxed. By using The Wand®, you can receive local anesthetic without feeling a needle. Our dental sedation can keep you calm and pain-free any treatment.
You and your loved ones can have great dental experiences at Smiles of Orland Park. Let us be your new family dentist in Millstone, IL. Call 708-858-9591 to schedule your next dental appointment at our office.