Keep Your Teeth Healthy With Help From Our Team
Our doctors believe that a healthy mouth is better for your overall health. You’re going to feel much better about yourself and display more confidence if your smile looks great. If you’re able to eat healthier, you’ll feel better, too.
That’s why our dental group believes that it’s important to achieve and maintain a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to help our patients enjoy their finest smiles possible so that their lifestyle will improve.
Our treatments can be tailored to the distinct wants and needs of the patient. When you make Smiles of Orland Park your brand-new dentist for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy excellent oral health with regular checkups, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll be able to eat conveniently and smile with full self-confidence again.
- Dentures – We provide a number of types of dentures depending on your needs, including full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We can change your knocked-out teeth while likewise improving your oral health and overall body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create a smile makeover with dental veneers, teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have lots of services that will repair your teeth and make it simpler to bite, chew, and smile again.
- Oral Surgery – We provide tooth removal, wisdom teeth extraction, bone grafts, sinus lifts, ridge augmentation, and gum grafts.
- TMJ Treatment – Your dentist can eliminate jaw pain and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the restful sleep you need and enhance your general health with a personalized sleep appliance that fits conveniently in your mouth.
Don’t put off getting a lovely smile and a healthier body. Call Smiles of Orland Park, your brand-new dentist in Westfield, IL today at 708-858-9591.