When you look at all the credentials of Dr. Marshall, it’s no wonder he can handle so many dental needs and wants right here in our office! From general dental care to advanced implant dentistry, you will likely never need to go elsewhere for your smile solutions.
Even with all his training and exceptional dental work, Dr. Marshall – and our whole team, for that matter – are here to serve your needs. That means we listen to you, we take extra steps to make sure you’re comfortable, and we invest in tools and procedures that will make your treatment gentler, faster, and longer lasting.
Here are some of the many ways we can improve both your smile’s appearance and health:
- General Dental Care – The foundation of a great smile is through general dentistry. We can maintain good oral health and prevent problems with dental exams and cleanings, digital X-rays, high-tech cavity detectors, laser gum disease treatment, fluoride applications, and much more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Your smile actually can look the way you want it to. We offer services to address every flaw. Choose dental veneers, teeth whitening at home or in the office, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, Invisalign, and even complete makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair any damage with dental crowns, tooth fillings, or root canals. You an also replace teeth with dentures, bridges, or dental implants. We can even attach dentures to implants for a firm hold.
- Oral Surgery – Whether you need a tooth removed or grafting procedures to build up bone for implants, count on our team. We can even see you for emergency extractions fast. Sedation will keep you completely pain-free.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Stop snoring and halt harmful sleep apnea risks with a simple oral appliance. You may never need a CPAP again!
- TMJ Treatment – If jaw pain, teeth grinding, and related headaches are distracting or even debilitating, you don’t have to deal with the discomfort any longer. Our noninvasive TMJ treatment includes night guards custom-made for you.
In all his years, there’s pretty much nothing our dentist in 7 Bound Brook hasn’t been able to improve when it comes to our patients’ smiles. Get a prouder, healthier, more beautiful smile starting when you call 708-858-9591 today.