Regain & Retain Your Healthy Smile At Our Office
No matter what your oral health goals may be, our dental professionals are more than ready to help you achieve them. Whether you want to keep your teeth looking great or give them an upgrade, you can make that happen at Smiles of Orland Park.
The only way we can help you and your loved ones, however, is if you take advantage of our many services:
- General Dentistry — Your entire family can benefit from our basic care such as dental cleanings, professional exams, and gum disease treatments. You also can receive fluoride treatments, dental sealants, and custom-made athletic mouthguards for additional smile protection.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Anyone looking for a smile upgrade can get one with our many cosmetic options. Professional teeth whitening is an excellent way to bring the shine back to your smile. Dental veneers and tooth bonding are versatile services that can conceal many flaws.
- Orthodontics — Straight teeth make your smile more attractive and make it easier to maintain your oral health. You can correct crooked and crowded teeth, realign your bite, and close gaps between your teeth with traditional or ceramic braces. Invisalign also can be a discreet but effective alternative to brackets and wires.
- Restorative Dentistry — When teeth get damaged, we can fix it. Tooth-colored fillings can fix the effects of tooth decay. Dental crowns can repair broken, cracked, and worn-down teeth. If you are missing teeth, bridges and dentures can restore your smile.
- Dental Implants — Implants are artificial roots that make dental restorations stronger and more secure. These make your teeth replacements function practically as well as the real thing.
In addition to our professional services, we make your comfort a top priority. Dental sedation and technology like The Wand® can keep you pain-free and reduce any anxiety you may have about your treatment.
Find your new dentist in Franklin Township, IL at Smiles of Orland Park. We want the one place you and your family come to meet your dental care needs. Call 708-858-9591 today to visit us soon.