At Smiles of Orland Park, we understand how difficult life can be when you have missing and damaged teeth. For more than 30 years, Dr. Marshall has been helping patients just like you restore their bite and their smiles. One of the main ways we do that is through Orland Park dental implants. These marvels of restorative dentistry offer you several great benefits, including:Read Transcript
What led up to me for the implant procedure was I obviously let my mouth go for a little while, so it was overdue. It was either crowns, which we didn't know how long those were going to last, so I opted for the implant. Figure the longevity, I'm going to get more use and more bang for my buck that way. I'm way more confident with the implants than the crowns. I'm more confident with my smile. It's a long process, anywhere from three to six months, I think, from start to finish, but I couldn't be happier. We have four implants total, and I think I'm going on two years with them, and I haven't had one issue.
The explanation from how the procedure's going to start to when they finish, very detailed, so for my implants, I knew exactly step by step what's happening. You knew exactly what your costs were going to be, so there's no surprise charges, and everything's upfront and disclosed right out of the gate. It's a really cool thing.
- A beautiful, complete smile you can take pride in
- The ability to eat any kind of food you want again
- Mealtimes that are more relaxed and enjoyable
- Better oral health and prevention of other health problems
- Speech that is plainer and easier to understand by others
- Better digestion through more complete chewing
- Increased confidence in social and business interactions
Your new teeth are waiting for you! Call us today to schedule your implant consultation: 708-858-9591. We’re located on West 159th Street, near its intersection with South 76th Avenue.
Decide Which Teeth Replacement Option Is Right For You
Dental implants are prosthetic tooth roots that Dr. Marshall inserts into your jaw. Afterward, your new implants serve as a base for a number of teeth replacement options. At Smiles of Orland Park, we can both place and restore your implants – you won’t have to go to two separate dentists for your implant procedure.
Advanced lab techniques and a computer-guided procedure allow us to use implant templates for precise, fast placement of your new teeth roots. When they are ready to support replacement teeth, your options could include:
- Single Implant Crown – We can place a beautiful new crown on a single implant to replace a missing tooth. Your new crown will look as natural as your other teeth, plus it will restore virtually all your biting and chewing power.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If you have several missing teeth in a row, this type of bridge will work well. It will anchor to two or more implants and make it much easier to enjoy eating again.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – For a more stable and comfortable fit, you may want to choose these dentures over conventional dentures. They will attach to implants using a system of snaps and balls, ensuring they stay firmly in place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our more comfortable and best-performing denture, as they secure to a sturdy bar that runs along your implants. With this setup, the forces of biting and chewing are transferred directly to your jawbone rather than your gums, the same way as with your natural teeth.
- All-on-4® – Using only four precisely placed implants per jaw, we can secure an entire arch of fixed replacement teeth. They will stay firmly in place and will not need any special care or cleaning.
- All-on-6 – Depending on your situation, this setup may work better for you than All-on-4®. It is similar except that we will use six implants per jaw.
- Mini Implants – These implants are smaller and require a less invasive procedure than regular implants. You may be a good candidate for minis if standard implants or a bone graft procedure aren’t options.