When your smile is at risk, put our dental team to work. At Smiles of Orland Park, we can handle any of your Orland Park dental emergencies. Dr. Marshall and our crew offer same-day appointments! We will:
- Listen to your concerns and help set your mind at ease
- Provide expert care to treat your immediate dental need
- Advise you on any needed dental repairs
- Provide follow-up treatment to ensure your smile stays healthy
Call us now at 708-858-9591 to get the quick dental care you need. For after-hours and weekend emergencies, Dr. Marshall’s cell phone number is given on our voicemail. Our address is 7630 W. 159th St., between 76th and 77th Avenues.
We’ll Come to the Rescue When You Most Need Help
In over 30 years of practice, there’s not a dental emergency that Dr. Marshall hasn’t seen. No matter what kind of problem you’re experiencing, we can help. Below are a few types of dental disasters we commonly treat, along with important steps to take before you’re seen in our office:
- Chipped or Broken Tooth – Carefully collect and save any broken pieces of tooth. To help relieve any pain and swelling, apply an ice pack against the outside of your mouth or face near the damaged tooth.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Without touching the roots of the tooth, try to put it back into place. If you can’t, place it in a container of salt water, milk, or saliva and bring it with you.
- Soft Tissue Injury – If your lip, cheek, tongue, or gums are injured, use gauze or a tea bag to stop the bleeding. If the bleeding doesn’t stop within a few minutes, go to the nearest emergency room.
- Loose or Broken Crown – If possible, try to slip the crown back over your tooth, securing it with a thin smear of dental cement or denture adhesive.
- Toothache – A toothache is often a sign of something bigger. Rinse your mouth out with warm water, and if needed, apply an ice pack for pain relief and to decrease swelling. Call our office as soon as you can so we can determine the cause of your painful tooth.