Smiles of Orland Park can quickly brighten dull, stained teeth with our teeth whitening treatment. Come to Dr. Marshall and Dr. Jasek for teeth whitening in Orland Park and you can get:Vanessa R on Teeth Whitening Read Transcript
We use Zoom in our office, and it's absolutely amazing. It usually can whiten your teeth 10 to 15 shades, and we try to make it in the most comfortable setting. It takes about an hour. Zoom definitely is going to provide you with a brighter smile. It is stronger than what you can get over the counter, but it also helps with sensitivity, with different products that they have and that over-the-counter products don't have. Another thing is, sometimes when you use over-the-counter products, you can burn your gums. When you're in a dental setting with professionals, we put barriers on your gums to protect all your other oral tissues.
- A whiter, brighter smile you’ll take pride in showing off
- More confidence in your social interactions
- Greater respect from your peers and coworkers
- A healthier, younger-looking appearance
Call Smiles of Orland Park at 708-858-9591 today to schedule your teeth whitening treatment. You’ll find our friendly office at 7630 W. 159th St., near Marquette Bank.
Whiten Your Smile & Improve Your Look
A recent survey found that 45 percent of people feel a smile is a person’s best feature, no matter how old they are. Like it or not, your smile is one of the first things that people will notice about you. A beautiful, white smile can go a long way toward creating a positive first impression.
That’s why Smiles of Orland Park offers you so many different ways to whiten your smile. We give you options so you can get the smile you want – on your terms. Our teeth whitening choices include:
- Zoom Whitening System – For our in-office whitening treatment, we use the time-tested Zoom system. We combine in-office treatment with a special laser to maximize the effects. Zoom can whiten your teeth up to eight shades in just 45 minutes.
- Whiter Image At-Home Kit – With professional whitening trays and a concentrated whitening agent, you can get a brighter smile in days – rather than weeks like some over-the-counter kits can take. Plus, you can use the treatment whenever you like – while watching TV, lounging in your favorite recliner, or even soaking in the bathtub.
- Whiter Image ToGo Whitening Pen – This is an easy method to achieve or maintain a whiter smile. Carry this no-mess pen with you to quickly touch up your smile. There are no trays, no strips, and no rinsing required.
Explore Our Other Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
Once you reach your desired level of teeth whitening, you may want to enhance your smile even further with other cosmetic treatments. If you have teeth that are chipped, cracked, worn, or gapped, then cosmetic tooth bonding or dental veneers may be good options.
Bonding is usually completed in one easy appointment, quickly taking care of minor tooth flaws. If your teeth need more extensive repair, veneers bond to the front of any flawed teeth to conceal and repair damage. Both bonding treatment and veneers can be custom-shaded to match your brand-new white smile.
For quick, safe Orland Park teeth whitening, call Smiles of Orland Park today at 708-858-9591 , or .