How do you think all those Hollywood celebrities get teeth that look so fabulous? Most of the time, they have a little help from cosmetic dentistry. You can create your own red-carpet smile with Orland Park dental veneers from Dr. Marshall or Dr. Jasek. Veneers can:Vanessa R on Dental Veneers Read Transcript
A dental veneer is a very thin, porcelain material that goes on the front of the tooth that can cover any cracks or dark lines on your teeth that you don't like, and they're very minimally invasive. They take away very little tooth structure. They are great. They look beautiful, and they will definitely give you the confidence you want to smile.
- Quickly improve your smile in only two visits
- Give you loads of new confidence to speak up in public
- Help you earn more respect at work
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Increase your self-esteem
Call Smiles of Orland Park today to schedule your veneers consultation: 708-858-9591. We’re located at 7630 W. 159th St., just down from Marquette Bank.
We’ll Fit You With the Right Veneers For Your Smile
Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that fit over the front of imperfect teeth to completely remake your smile. If you’re looking for a quick and durable smile transformation, teeth veneers should be at the top of your list of cosmetic dentistry services.
At Smiles of Orland Park, we don’t just offer one type of dental veneers. We understand that there are many kinds of patients, so there should be a variety of veneers available for all those different smiles! Veneers come in all sorts of shades, translucencies, and thicknesses. In general, there are two types of materials we use for veneers – porcelain and composite resin:
- Porcelain veneers offer you the most natural-looking smile enhancement. Because of porcelain’s translucent qualities, it will most resemble your natural teeth. These veneers are available from many high-quality manufacturers. Depending on your needs, we can help you narrow down your choices and pick the veneers that are right for you.
- Composite resin veneers provide you great quality with a lower investment in your new smile. Dr. Marshall and Dr. Jasek will craft your new teeth veneers right here in our office using the same sturdy material that we make our tooth-colored fillings from. They will bond into place and give you the same fast smile transformation as porcelain veneers.