You don’t have to live with a smile that doesn’t make you happy. At Smiles of Orland Park, Dr. Marshall, Dr. Jasek, and our entire team offer you many types of aesthetic dental treatments to create your new smile. Benefits of our Orland Park cosmetic dentistry include:Vanessa R on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
There are several different ways to give you the smile that you want. First of all, we can use orthodontics to straighten your smile so that you have the confidence to smile and have them straight and have the longevity of your teeth that you need forever. Whitening is another option that you can use to whiten your teeth and brighten them. We also offer veneers that will help cover any cracks, spaces that you don't like, to give you the smile that you've been dreaming of.
- A smile preview to show you the outcome before we begin treatment
- Digital imaging that ensures precise and efficient care
- A beautiful smile you’ll take pride in
- Social interactions that are more relaxed and enjoyable
Call us today at 708-858-9591 to schedule your consultation. We’re ready to help you smile brighter!
Put Our Cosmetic Experts to Work on Your Smile
During your consultation, our team will sit down with you and decide which of our cosmetic dentistry options you need to reach your smile goals. Your choices could include:
- Orthodontics – It’s your choice how you want to straighten your crooked smile – traditional metal braces, clear ceramic braces, or Invisalign. Right now, you can get free teeth whitening with Invisalign treatment.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer many ways to whiten your teeth. Choose fast in-office laser whitening with Zoom, or take home whitening trays to use whenever you want. Whiter Image kits and ToGo pens are available as well.
- Tooth Bonding – Using composite resin, we can quickly repair tooth flaws like stains, cracks, gaps, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Dental Veneers – These thin, tooth-colored shells conceal imperfect teeth and give you a near-perfect smile.
- Teeth Contouring – Your dentist will gently shape and even your tooth edges to give your smile a more pleasing look.
- Crown Lengthening – We will remove excess gum tissue to make short teeth appear longer and more attractive.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We offer several gum grafting techniques to restore lost gum tissue.
- Gum Reshaping – Depending on your needs, either a laser or surgical procedure can balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio and eliminate a “gummy smile.”
- Smile Makeover – Combine any of our cosmetic dental treatments for your custom smile makeover.
Begin your Orland Park cosmetic dentistry today. Call us at 708-858-9591 to schedule your consultation. You can also .