Your smile is among your most important physical features. Often, it’s the first thing people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express specific feelings like joy and confidence. If you’re dissatisfied about visible flaws with your teeth and gums, then it’s not easy to genuinely be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Mokena cosmetic dentist at Smiles of Orland Park can help you alter that! Our group relies on the latest innovation and techniques to transform smiles and improve lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can talk to you about the oral problems you would like to fix, examine your mouth to make certain you’re in good oral health, and design a personalized treatment strategy to help you accomplish your goals.
We offer numerous different cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, including:
- Teeth Bleaching – Remove deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by several tones. Nothing in stores beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatment is safe provides quick results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, fractures, and gaps with a tooth-colored product that is carefully formed to make worn, broken teeth look glowing and healthy again.
- Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with dental veneers that are personalized to your precise specs. Put them over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting option when you wish to fix multiple dental issues and really change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Gently remove excess gum tissue that is concealing your teeth and making them appear too little.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gumline has been affected by a periodontal infection, we can repair it.
- Crown Lengthening – Make “short” teeth look longer by removing gum tissue from targeted areas of your mouth.
- Tooth Contouring – When your teeth are misshapen or look too big for the rest of your smile, taking away some enamel can help.
- Orthodontics – Create the straight teeth that you want with your choice of metal braces, ceramic braces, or Invisalign aligners.
Choose soothing amenities and sedation options to remain calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re nervous about dental procedures. To feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, let us help you address any concerns you have about treatment expenses and financing choices to make your care more affordable.
Take the first step in designing the gorgeous smile you deserve! Call us now at 708-858-9591 or schedule to visit your Mokena cosmetic dentist at Smiles of Orland Park.