In a matter of days, we’ll celebrate the freedoms we have in America on Independence Day. While these freedoms are nothing to take for granted, we want to think about a different kind of freedom with this blog post. We’re talking about the freedom to choose a beautiful smile.
If you’ve been living with a smile that’s more ho-hum than gorgeous, now is the perfect time to do something about it. The team at Smiles of Orland Park can help you create the smile of your dreams, just as they have for many other satisfied patients. If you’re ready for a new smile, give us a call today at 708-858-9591 to schedule a consultation. We look forward to helping you smile with more confidence!
Below are some of our most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments that our patients use to improve their smiles.
Remake Your Smile With Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are one of the quickest ways we have to completely transform your smile. Veneers are thin pieces of luminescent material that your dentist will cement to the front side of flawed teeth. They are great at covering up smile defects such as chips, cracks, stains, gaps, misshapen teeth and worn teeth.
We offer two broad types of veneers here:
- Porcelain Veneers – Made from long-lasting porcelain, you’ll love how these veneers look on your teeth. Porcelain closely mimics the way your natural teeth reflect light, so these veneers will appear most likelike.
- Composite Veneers – We can make your new veneers in-house using the same material we use for our tooth-colored fillings. Although these veneers won’t last as long as porcelain, they are more budget-friendly, usually costing about half that of porcelain.
Dr. Marshall or Dr. Jasek will go over all your options for veneers and help you decide which ones will work best for your smile.
Teeth Whitening Will Give You a Glamorous Smile
Over time, our once-white smiles can become dingy due to the foods and drinks we consume and habits like smoking. If this describes you, we can help you put the glam back in your smile with teeth whitening treatment.
You can choose either fast in-office whitening for the most dramatic results, or at-home treatment to give you more flexibility and a slower transformation. Either option will work better and safer than a store-bought kit. Plus, our experienced staff is always available to answer any questions you have about your treatment. Try getting that from a box off the shelf!
In-office treatment will brighten your teeth by several shades in just a few minutes of treatment. You’ll leave our office with a radiant grin ready to face the world. If you choose at-home treatment, you’ll achieve your new smile in just a matter of days, not weeks like over-the-counter kits and strips can take.
Straighten Your Smile With Orthodontic Treatment
Depending on your needs and wants, we provide several types of orthodontics to straighten a crooked smile. We’ll discuss your options in detail and help you choose the one that’s right for you. Your choices may include:
- Traditional Braces – Braces have stood the test of time for one reason – they work well in a variety of situations for straightening teeth and correcting bites.
- Ceramic Braces – These braces work the same as traditional braces except that we’ll use transparent brackets and tooth-colored wires and rubber bands for more discreet treatment.
- Invisalign – For quick and discreet orthodontics, it’s hard to beat Invisalign. You’ll wear clear plastic teeth aligners that gently move your teeth into their proper positions. Many patients complete their Invisalign treatment in as few as 12 months.
These treatments only represent part of the services available to give you a brand-new smile. We invite you to schedule an appointment to find out all we can do to liven up your smile and renew your confidence. Call Smiles of Orland Park today at 708-858-9591 to speak to our staff. You can also make an appointment .