Imagine it’s a year from now. We have gotten past the days of social distancing so we can celebrate the holidays the way we want — in person and surrounded by our family and friends.
We want you to feel great about showing your happiness at those social gatherings and in the pictures that get posted to social media.
Let’s work together to transform the appearance of your teeth!
What Do You Want To Change?
What would your “perfect smile” look like? Based on our decades of experience, we know this answer depends on the patient. There are many things that can affect how your teeth look, and you may be dealing with one or more of those issues.
Over time, it is common for people to develop stains on their teeth. Having yellow teeth isn’t necessarily a sign of poor health, but it can leave you feeling self-conscious about letting someone else see your teeth.
Wear and tear take a toll as well. Think about it. If you used a hammer multiple times each day, you would not expect it to look as good today as it did 10 years ago. It may be just as effective at what it is designed to do, but it will probably show signs that it has been used. Chips and cracks can change your smile and how you feel about it.
Other issues may have more to do with genetics. If your parents had crooked teeth, then there is a decent chance your smile may not be perfectly straight. You could have an overbite, underbite, or other bite issues. You also may have a gap in your smile that you would like to close.
Your teeth are not the only things that affect your smile either. If you have excessive periodontal tissue, you may not like your gummy smile.
Whatever your issue or issues may be, you can do something about them at our Orland Park, IL dental office.
What We Can Do
To complete your smile metamorphosis, you need the right service or services to achieve your goals. We have a variety of options to put together the blueprint for your dream smile, such as:
- Professional Teeth Whitening – This remains one of the most popular services that we offer. Removing deep stains is a simple, fast, and effective way to make your teeth look nicer. We offer in-office and take-home treatment options.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers act much like fake fingernails for your teeth, if fake nails could last for a decade or longer. Veneers are made to cover the front of your smile. This allows them to conceal the flaws you want to hide and to change the outward appearance of your teeth.
- Dental Bonding – By applying a composite resin in targeted places, you can repair minor damage or add a little something where it is needed.
- Gum Treatments – Whether you need to remove some gum tissue or repair the effects of gum disease, we can work with you.
- Tooth Contouring – Taking away some enamel can change misshapen or large teeth.
- Orthodontics – If you want to get your teeth in line with braces as well as Invisalign aligners.
Talk To Us
Before you begin your treatment, we want to understand your goals for your smile. To help you decide, we can use digital images and wax-ups to help you preview your smile before you get started.