Smiles of Orland Park would love to be your one dentist for the entire family. We know that choosing the right dentist can be tricky, so here are a few reasons you and your loved ones should visit our Orland Park family dental center:Read Transcript
We offer all your dental needs under one roof. That's really what sets us apart. We want to make sure you're getting all your preventative work so that you're not experiencing other issues down the line. We want to catch things when they're small and keep everything very healthy for you. Dr. Marshall does everything from implants, orthodontic treatment, and cosmetic dentistry. He has been in practice for over 30 years, and he loves what he does.
We definitely want to make you feel like one of us, like you're our family. I try to be very thorough and do oral cancer screenings and check all of our patients in their mouth, outside the mouth, and make sure that there's nothing going on. We also like to use the best technology out there in order to treat cavities early before they even form, or let you know when they are forming so that we can try to prevent them with varnishes, fluoride, and just trying to give you the best education possible in order to keep your teeth forever and keep them healthy.
- A wide variety of dental services that can benefit each member of your family
- A solid reputation in the community, backed by Dr. Marshall’s 30 years of dental experience
- Convenient office hours that fit around your family’s busy schedules – mornings, evenings, and Saturdays
- Our dedication to treating your smile, no matter how complicated your case is
Contact us today to become part of our patient family! Call 708-858-9591 and a member of our friendly team will set you up with an appointment for general dental care or a complimentary consultation. We’re located at 7630 W. 159th St. in the 60462 ZIP code.
Advanced Dental Tools Ensure Comfortable & Accurate Treatment
At Smiles of Orland Park, we believe in giving our patients the best care possible. One of the ways we make sure we achieve this is by investing in the latest dental tools and equipment. Our office features all this and more:
- Intraoral cameras that let you see just what we see inside your mouth
- Digital X-rays for precise imaging with a fraction of the radiation of conventional X-rays
- The Wand® pain-free anesthesia that’s capable of numbing a single tooth
- Dental laser therapy for gentle and precise gum and tooth treatment
- The DIAGNOdent system to detect tooth decay invisible to the naked eye
- The VELscope system for detecting early signs of oral cancer
- MyPerioPath® saliva testing to aid in eliminating harmful, disease-causing bacteria
- Guided dental implant surgery to make your procedure as quick and efficient as possible
You’ve found a caring Orland Park family dental center. Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: 708-858-9591.