Smiles of Orland Park would love to be your new dentist office in Orland Park. Below are a few reasons you should make us your go-to dentist:
- Advanced dental technology like the VELscope system to detect early stage oral cancer, laser-guided implant procedures, and painless anesthesia with The Wand®
- Hours that fit around your busy schedule – early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays
- Oral conscious sedation available to help calm your nerves
- An attentive team who will go out of their way to give you a relaxing dental visit
Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: 708-858-9591. You’ll find our friendly office at 7630 W. 159th St., in the 60462 Orland Park ZIP code.
Come to Us For Anything Your Smile Needs
At Smiles of Orland Park, our motto is, “All your dental needs under one roof.” That means you and your family won’t need to go to another dentist for your smile care. Dr. Marshall, Dr. Jasek, and our team can take care of any problems you have – right here. Below are a few types of services we offer in our Orland Park dental office:
- General & Preventive Dentistry – Visit us every six months for a routine checkup, plus protect your teeth with custom mouthguards, fluoride treatment, and tooth sealants.
- Family Dentistry – You and your crew will smile brightly with our skilled treatment. Bring your youngest children in for “happy visits” to get them acquainted with our care.
- Implant Dentistry – Dental implants, which are replacement tooth roots, make it possible to get back your smile and your bite, plus they will help prevent jawbone deterioration.
- Orthodontics – We give you three great ways to straighten your teeth – traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, and Invisalign. We’ll help you decide which option will work best for you.
- TMJ Treatment – Say goodbye to jaw pain, jaw popping, and unexplained headaches with a simple oral device. Feel better soon!
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – With a custom oral appliance, we can help you get more and better sleep, and you may prevent serious health problems, too.
- Aesthetic Dentistry – We can remake your smile with treatments like dental veneers, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, tooth contouring, and much more. Take pride in your smile again!
- Restorative Dentistry – Rebuild your smile with a variety of restorative treatments including implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, and the All-on-4® and All-on-6 procedures.
Your smile deserves an experienced Orland Park dentist office. Call us today at 708-858-9591 to schedule your next dental visit. We can’t wait to see you!