A healthy body needs more than a healthy mouth. It also needs deep, restful sleep each night. If you’re waking up with a sore throat, dragging yourself out of bed, and struggling to keep your eyes open and your mind sharp throughout the day, visit us for relief from your sleep apnea in Orland Park!
We can provide you with a custom oral appliance to wear at night, so you can:
- Breathe easily and sleep peacefully
- Wake up feeling rested and refreshed
- Have more energy throughout the day
- Maintain better focus at work
- Enjoy better overall health
Start sleeping more soundly at night with sleep apnea treatment at Smiles of Orland Park. Call us today at 708-858-9591 to request a complimentary consultation.
Breathe Better at Night With a Custom Mouthguard
Sleep apnea is a debilitating and destructive condition where your airways become blocked repeatedly throughout the night. While some people are at a higher risk for sleep apnea, anyone can develop this chronic sleep disorder.
At Smiles of Orland Park, we offer an alternative to a CPAP machine to help our sleep apnea sufferers find rest and relief. Dr. Marshall can take precise measurements of your mouth to create a custom mouthguard to fit over your teeth while you sleep. It keeps your jaw in the right position for easier breathing and deeper sleep. We’ve helped many patients over the years with this successful form of treatment because:
- It’s Comfortable – We provide a customized, comfortable fit. This means patients are more willing to wear their mouthguard and enjoy the benefits of deeper, uninterrupted sleep than they are to wear a CPAP mask over their face.
- It’s Convenient – With a small oral appliance that fits in the palm of your hand, you won’t be encumbered by a noisy CPAP machine, its various parts, or the hassle of keeping it clean.
Start sleeping more peacefully today! Call our team today at 708-858-9591 to get help for your Orland Park sleep apnea. You can also contact us online for sleep apnea help or to schedule your next regular checkup.